- Has your fear of falling increased as you have gotten older?
- Have you lost the strength and energy to get yourself moving every day?
- Are you experiencing back pain from sitting all the time?
- Have you tried a personal trainer, only to be demoralized when you were sore for days after the workout?
- Do you need a gentle approach to fitness that is just right for you?
If you have had medical issues or fatigue that caused you to stop being active, it can be hard to know how to start, because everything you try seems too hard. Aging can be a difficult season, and having less energy than you used to can contribute to a cycle of reduced strength, muscular atrophy, and faulty balance. This, in turn, can lead to increased risk of falling. Becoming active again can restore your independence and improve your frame of mind. No matter your age, you will be grateful that you took the time to invest in your fitness.